Here is yet another installment in my unexpected series of posts about travelling light. This time, Iâ€™m taking a three day business trip. My plan: Pack everything I need, clothes and gear, into one small backpack. Check it out.
P.S. I also think this is the first video I have done for this site that does not mention my Levenger Circa (though you can see it if you look close).
Update: I have gotten several requests for links to the items mentioned in the video. Here they are:
- The North Face Mainframe Backpack – No longer being made. The Recon is probably the closest thing to it now.
- Waterfield Cableguy – Used for cables.
- MSR Pack Towel – For wringing out clothes and other great uses(like, you know, as a towel)
- Marmot Ion Windshirt – Use as a light jacket and raincoat.
- Ex Officio Boxer Briefs – Very comfortable and quick to dry.
- Horny Toad Patron – I did not make the name up. Good shirts though.
- REI Adventures Pants – These are on sale right now. Good bargain.
- REI MTS Undershirt – Cool, comfortable, durable and quick dry.
- Kiva Keychain Duffel – They make other similar keychain bags as well.